Update: After talking to a few friends and family, I've realized that what Cole is going through at school is just part of his social growth. I think that this is the age where they begin to attempt the lifelong task of figuring out who they are. I admire him for making the choice to play by himself, rather than play something that he doesn't like. It's just a new parenting challenge of helping him become his own person.
*******************************************************
Guess who lost another tooth last night! This makes 3 in the past week! He looks SO cute!
Oh no, I just remembered that Marty made his lunch last night and put a whole carrot in there, there is no way he's going to be able to eat that!!
*******************************************************
Cole loves math, he says that he needs to be good at math if he wants to be an Electrician like his Dad ;) He seemed so grown up sitting at the kitchen table doing his math homework last night.
1 comments:
He is such a cute kid!! I love the picture of just his hands and his math work!
I also love your new background!
Post a Comment