At 2:15 pm

9/11/2008

I have 45 minutes until I have to pick Cole up and the after school chaos begins: Chatting about the day, snack, homework, dinner, soccer and so on. Now since Ella is having some quiet time watching a movie and Alli is still napping, the question is: what to do with the next 45 minutes? Shall I quickly finish a few things such as:

  • Finish the laundry
  • Empty the dishwasher
  • Start dinner

OR Shall I take a little bit of time for me, myself and I? Such as:

  • Watch an episode of That 70's Show that I recorded (it's a guilty pleasure)
  • Blog
  • Browse the Internet/catch up on emails
  • Paint my toenails
Oops...looks like am I already sitting down and blogging and oops...looks like I just turned on the TV. Looks like a little bit of guilty pleasure time for Mommy it is!

1 comments:

Jill said...

Good for you! I LOVE That 70's Show too! I'm sure I've seen every episode at least twice. It's so naughty and funny! Definitely a good break from those things we need a break from - laundry, dinner, dishwasher... Love the new background! It looks like you. :)