Super Teether!

6/13/2008

Alli hasn't been feeling very well this week. She's been a little fussy, not very hungry, had a runny nose, the works. She even took a 6 hour nap yesterday and still kept her normal bedtime rountine. She was so tired. I took her to the Dr. today just in case she had an ear infection, I didn't want to end up at Quick Care this weekend. And the verdict is....she's teething! Yes, she's my third child and I had to have a Dr. tell me this.

HA HA HA!

Alli only has 4 teeth right now and most babies her age (15 mo) have 8-10. So, the Dr. was pretty sure that she will double that within the next week or two. She explained as super teething, or teething on overdrive. It's going to be a tough couple of weeks for her. I'm so happy that it's finally warm out, I will be able to give a popcicle in the backyard, then toss her in the pool to clean up ;)


2 comments:

Heather said...

Well, I'm happy to hear that she isn't sick, though. I felt terrible thinking we gave her the crud that is going around here.

Jill said...

Great picture! Cutie pie!