Copy Cat

6/25/2008

Not only am I a slacker, but a Copy Cat as well! I saw Heather's blog this morning and had to go searching for a similar layout- I LOVE IT! Don't you? Just think of what a great post I could have put together with the time I spent changing my layout ;)

I do have some great pics to share once I download them. Does anyone else just dread downloading pics? It's not that hard, and it's one of those things that once it's done, I think to myself "why didn't I do this a week ago, that was so easy". Anyhow, back on track here- I have some great pics of the kids at the park, Marty and the kids camping, and some that I took of myself! (I bet you can hardly wait for those!) But for now, I need to either straighten my hair or rid all mirrors in this house, yes, it's that bad!

Happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

~Four Tully's~ said...

Too cute, love the layout!!

Heather said...

Adorable! I love that you copied me - those layouts are just too cute not to have!

Now, let's see those photos!

Kimberly said...

LOVE the layout!!

Jill said...

You ARE a copy-cat! I might have to be one too! :)

Curt said...

I think if you REALLY want to start a conversation... take pictures of the bad hair and post it! That'll bring the comments in! :)

Cassie said...

Curt- You read my mind...stay tuned ;)