Ok, I'll play along =)

4/08/2008

I was tagged by Andrea, so I here are some answers to some burning questions that I'm sure you have all had!!

1. Were you named after anyone? My mom found my name (Cassandra) in the l.ibrary card file at the school she worked at, so yes, I was!
2. When was the last time you cried? Friday.
3.Do you like your handwriting? Hell no!
.4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Roast Beef
5. Do you have kids? three little monkeys
6. If you where another person would you be friends with you? Duh!
7.Do you use sarcasm a lot? Who me? That's a yes.
8.Do you still have your tonsils? sure do
9. Would you bungee jump? I would probably sky dive, but not bungee
10. What is your favorite cereal? Blueberry morning, but I can't afford it ;(
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I should, but I don't
12. Do you think you are strong? It really depends.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Cookie dough
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes, you can tell so much about a person from their eyes.
15. Red or Pink? I really do like both.
16. What is the thing you like least about yourself? I try to do too much
17. Who do you miss the most? Karrie Lynn
18. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Stripped PJ pants, barefeet.
19.Have you ever re-gifted? Yes
.20. What are you listening to right now? Nothing at all....aahh!
21.If you were a crayon what color would you be? Periwinkle, just cause I like to say Periwinkle. Periwinkle.
22. Favorite smell? Right before it rains, fresh Lilacs, clean baby.
23. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Clarissa
24.Do you like the person who sent this to you? We've been friends for 12 years!! Oh, that's a yes!
25. Favorite sports to watch? Anything my kids are playing
26. Favorite Food? Anything fried, oh that's horrible!!
27. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy please!
28. Last movie I watched? Alvin and the Chipmunks- we loved it!
29. What color shirt? Right now? Who am I asking? White with cherries on it- remember that one from Target Heather?
.30. Summer or winter? Winter, snuggle, Christmas.
31. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
32. Favorite dessert? French Fries, does that count?
33. What book are you reading now? A walk to remember
34. What did you watch on TV last night? Friends from my DVR, I've only seen every one 5 times, gotta go for 6!
.35. Favorite sound? Water, a stream or waterfull.
37. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Floida
38. Do you have a special talent? I can put my thumb under the nuckle on my first finger! and touch my nose with my tounge
39.Where were you born? Caldwell ID

I tag....HEATHER BEAR!!!

1 comments:

Heather said...

I remember that shirt! I still have my heart one, too! :)