Alli's Bday Pictures

3/04/2008

I know most of you either have a picture of Alli that she had taken this weekend, or you have seen them on the album that I posted from her party. But, I edited them on the website and they are too cute to not share again! I think that i have also learned that from now on, I will not purchase the pictures there. I like the boarders and such that I just did much better than the ones they did at the studio that I paid mucho $$ for. I love Kiddie Kandids, but I felt rushed and I wasn't given all of my options. For example, the lady cropped her cute little legs and feet out of all of the pictures- how dare her! I honestly didn't realize that the pictures were taken of her full body since I all saw was the zoomed in version. I still love the pictures that i purchased though, but lesson learned! Some of these are the same, but zoomed in or with a different boarder! Enjoy!







2 comments:

Jill said...

So fun! What do you use to edit all of your photos? You always do such a cute job. I'm lucky to have a photo posted with my ramblings!

Heather said...

The one with the purple background is my favorite!