An update

2/15/2008

The Donuts with Dad event at Cole's school went very well! We had 280 RSVPs, so we purchased 26 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts (that’s 312 little circles of sugary, gooey deliousness), and we had 4 spare! Not 4 dozen, but 4 donuts! It was a close one! The cafeteria and teacher's lounge were full of excited kids and Dads. They were all so proud to show off their Daddy's to their school and their school to their Daddy's. We even had a few sign up to serve the muffins at the Muffins with Mom in March, so we can enjoy our muffins =) What a beautilful day it is today, I think the girls and I will take a walk and get some fresh air!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I had a lot of reading to catch up on. Sounds like you've been busy. Wishing you a nice relaxing weekend. ;o)
Happy 100th post, how exciting!!
Happy belated Birthday to Cole!!
Great job on the doughnuts with dads, look at you go!!

~Four Tully's~ said...

I seriously think that Cole's school is awesome. Our school never has and functions.. That is really neat.. And your layout is great..

Jill said...

Awesome Cassie! I love the idea and I'm so glad it went well. I could pork down those 4 leftover donuts in a hurry! Mmm.....