Happy Happy New Year everyone! My ideal New Year's post would have been a slide show of pictures from 2007. So, I spent over an hour on New Year's Eve day going through all of my Cd's (I would have them on my computer, but since the computer crash 2 years ago, I keep plenty of free space on my computer on download them to Cd's and erase them from here). Anyhow, I uploaded a bunch of pictures from the Cd's and then my computer died and I lost them all, so no slide show for you or me =(
Moving on... I have some cute pictures from our little party with our friends last night and will post them soon! I hope you all had a good Holiday and are looking forward to the next year. I am looking forward to Alli's first Birthday, Marty finishing school and receiving his Journeyman's licence, Cole graduating from first grade, Ella finishing her first year of preschool, getting closer to my WW goal and the little daily memories that life is made of!
On a side note, many of you know how much Roni's Weight Watchen page has inspired me. She running a fun little contest for Orville Redenbacher's new Natural line of popcorn. And it comes in 3 flavors: Simply Salted, Buttery Garlic and Buttery Salt & Cracked Pepper (and yes there is a low fat version!) I have personally tried the Simply Salted (it was very good!) and the Buttery Salt and Cracked Pepper, but pretty peppery, which I love, but those who don't like your food spicy, you might want to try another kind. So, just from mentioning this in my blog, I have the chance to win a new box (6 bags) of popcorn each month for a year AND Orville will also get the bill for a 1-year 2-movies-at-a-time Netflix subscription! And it's a bonus that I really do love the popcorn! Check out the link to Roni's blog if you are interested in a chance in this contest too!!
I hope that you all are enjoying the New Year so far! I've enjoyed the break, but I am starting to feel ready to getting back on our schedule. =)
Happy New Year!
1/01/2008
Posted by Cassie at 1/01/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment