Warning...Cassie downloaded pictures!

12/13/2007

I haven't been the best at updating my blog the past few weeks and we've had a few different photos taking events. So, since a picture tells a thousand words...here's about 100,000 words.
*Click on the photos to enlarge





2 comments:

Heather said...

Those are great!

Cole's picture with his ornament is just sweet...Alli and the mirror - how adorable...and Ella was so much fun to watch with all the Strawberry Shortcake festivities with her little girlfriends! I just love your kids, Cass!

Anonymous said...

Yep, cute kids! I'm still blown away by you moms with 3. You're real super moms!!

I love the give thanks sign made out of nature. What a great idea!

Sorry I never called you back...Jason sold the *** on line. I think he wanted to see the crazy bidding. Did your friend's friend find one?

Did you ask for photoshop for Christmas? Maybe after the holidays we could still try to get together. I know the girls would love to play.