She can do it!!

12/28/2007

You've been warned- this is just about the cutest thing you will ever see!! And you'll want to be sure to turn your sound on!


Yea Alli Jane!

Once again, she is so much like her brother. They each walked at 9 mo. old. And they each did this...
her feet were stuck! Yes, taking the booties off will help, but I'm still afraid that she'll twist her arm or leg the wrong way and break it. This is the reason Cole was in a bed at 10 months old. It just may be time for Alli to move too, oh my goodness!

Alli also learned to wave bye bye last weekend and has another tooth!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Does this mean you want the bed back?? :) I wish I was there to see her walk like that! So cute!

Jill said...

what a sweet video.... cute girl!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is soooo cute!!!