I would like to start out Halloween morning with a quick, healthy, easy, yummy, festive HALLOWEEN BREAKFAST for the kiddos! Any ideas? I'm fresh out =) And I would like put emphasis on the word QUICK! Thanks! By the way, here's what for dinner! Thanks Heather for the idea! Oh, and look what I found while searching for side dishes to go along with it...any thoughts on that! Too funny and GROSS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Um the kitty litter thing is very discusting!! Good luck w/ ideas on quick, we don't know the meaning to that word... :)
Okay, it took all brain power to remember the mummy dogs! You're on your own for breakfast, sweetie pie! :)
How about pumpkin spice pancakes http://www.bettycrocker.com/Recipes/Recipe.aspx?recipeId=35955
Or I think pumpkin chocolate chip cookies would make a great breakfast but I'm the kind of mom who's okay with any cookie for breakfast ;o)
Post a Comment