Ella at the Pumpkin Patch!

10/10/2007

Ella had a field trip today at Linder Farms with her preschool. (Now that I know how to do that, there is no stopping me). We had such a great time. It wasn't too cold and the rain waited until after we left! It began with a hayride with all of her little friends, and their mommies, which was fun for me too! They all loved how bumpy it was. Then they colored a cute little pumpkin picture. The highlight of the trip was the pumpkin patch! It's huge! Choosing just one special pumpkin to take home was a tough decision, but once she saw it...

she knew it was the perfect pumpkin!




Next, it was off to the little hay maze! I need one of these in my backyard, they had a blast just running around and getting lost. And as you tell from the picture below, they were going quick!







I love that place- it's a great, inexpensive festive treat for families =) We are going again this Saturday as a family with our friend's and their family. If you haven't been, I am highly recommending you do!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Those pictures are just adorable!! Glad you guys had fun and that the rain waited for you to leave! :)

Jill said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! I loooove the picture of you and Ella... especially Alli's fuzzy little head at the bottom of the shot. :) Cutie patootie.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Looks like she had a blast!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to do a LO with them!