Oh get those thoughts out of your head...these are the names of the shots that I took last night (thanks to Andrea, Kristen, and Angela!) at my Birthday dinner downtown with some of my most favorite people!
~Kristin~Julie~Andrea~Kasie~ME~Ocean~Heather~Jill~Angela~
I LOVE YOU ALL!
We went to dinner downtown at Mai Thai- such a fun place! A private room with a waterfall, Great food, (I could eat Pineapple Fried Rice everyday!), Mai-tinis, Coconut Ice Cream, a great waitress, and even a Birthday gift from the restaurant (cute chopsticks in a little pouch). We ate, drink, and laughed a lot!
We went to dinner downtown at Mai Thai- such a fun place! A private room with a waterfall, Great food, (I could eat Pineapple Fried Rice everyday!), Mai-tinis, Coconut Ice Cream, a great waitress, and even a Birthday gift from the restaurant (cute chopsticks in a little pouch). We ate, drink, and laughed a lot!

After dinner, we walked around downtown a bit and ended up at the Piper Pub, which was fun. More drink and laughter!
The walk back to Julie's car was an adventure in it's self....self portraits, laughing, falling! Thank you Julie for being our DD!
We rocked out the Kid's Bop on the way (G~L~A~M~O~R~O~U~S and more!)
took pics and were just plain obnoxious!!
Thanks so much everyone for coming and sharing this special day with me!! Until next time...
3 comments:
What a bunch of sexy broads! I seriously loved every second of our adventure... so much fun. We HAVE to plan another sometime soon! Love you girl!
I am so glad that I have yet spent another birthday with you!! Your an awesome friend, thanks for everything, hope you have a good b-day on Monday!!! Lots of luv!!
Looks like you gals had a great time! Sorry I missed it!!
Post a Comment