This weeks happenins

6/08/2007

So, I've been trying to post this for two days now and for some reason, I can't get the pictures on it- it just gives me an error message, so here it is without the pics- I'll keep trying tough!!

What a busy, but very fun week I've had. Andreas birthday dinner in Kuna was so much fun! It's not very often that I get out to do something fun like that~ thanks Andrea and everyone else who was there!! I hope you have a great 27th year in life!

I now am the mother of a FIRST GRADER! Oh my I feel old! His last day of Kindergarten was yesterday, along with his Gradution and a party here for those who couldn't attend. He has learned so much this year and I can't wait for him to just keep learning and growing! Both him and I made new friends too, so we can't wait to see them again next year. His teacher may be moving to first grade next year, so he could have her again, which would be great- she was THE BEST! We don't really have any big plans for the summer, except some camping trips, a visit from Nana and swim lessons, just a lot of crazy hazy lazy dayz of summer! (did you sing along to that one Kim?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun, but I am 28 now.... :) Thanks for coming!!

Anonymous said...

Season 3 of GG!!! I miss that show!! Good thing I have the first 6 seasons on DVD...Season 7 needs to come out now! :)