Okay, time to vent a bit! So, I bought a new diaper bag yesterday to make life a little easier, it's so cute. I was getting ready to transfer everything from the old one to the new one when Ella spilled a whole cup of apple juice on the table, which seeped all over the bottom of the new bag. AAHH- isn't that so frustating. So, as if getting ready to pack for camping isn't enough, I now have a bag to try to clean the bag, it's drying now, I hope it comes out.
I then go to the dryer to get out the load of clothes that Marty washed last night, which was helpful. However (there is always a HOWEVER!) I had an brand new outfit of Alli's soaking in the washer from a little "accident" that she had at target (Alli always has such a bad, dirty diaper that she needs her outfit changed when at Target- she must like the bathroom there!). Well, for those of you who know about baby poo, it's so hard to get out of clothes! I usually have to put stain remover on it, let it sit, scrub it, soak it, and repeat 2-3 more times to get it out! So, Marty put the outfit in the dryer and set the stain. At this point, I can't help but think to myself..."Why can't I have anything nice!?". Now, I know that I am very fortunate to have a family to ruin things, but it's still frustrating!
I decided to hop in the shower real quick and get out to find the Fed Ex man at my front door and Cole telling him through the window that I'm in the shower. Cole did the right thing, he didn't open the door, but it's just a little awkward talking to the Fed Ex man in your robe- maybe it made his day (KIDDING!). Okay, I feel better now. Just a typical day with 3 little kids at home! Now, I'm off to clean up the yogurt that Ella just poured on the floor and maybe I'll get to packing for camping sometime today!!
The Diaper Bag and the Fed Ex Man
6/15/2007
Posted by Cassie at 6/15/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment