So, we all thought that it would be summer-like whether for a while, but here it is all cold and rainy! All of Alli Jane's clothes are for warm, sunny days and her winter/cold day clothing is too small. My mom bought the cutest little dress in size 6-9 months, thinking that she would wear it in the fall. Well, with a lack of outfits for today's forcast, I tried the dress on her, thinking it would be way too big. But, it fit. 6-9 months! She's not even 3 months old. She just has such long arms and legs that it fits! Check it out!
This big already?
5/21/2007
Posted by Cassie at 5/21/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too cute! She is growing way too fast!!
Do you remember how fast Michayla grew. I think I had some outfits that she wore way before they "say" she should have.. She's adorable any way you look at it!!
Post a Comment